Thursday, July 10, 2008

Introducing..... Me


Well this is the moment where I become officially connected to the WWW. I have ventured out from the hole that is myspace and made a blog. We'll see if I can keep up with it.
Right now everything in my life seems to be in limbo. The future of my family sits in the hands of one mortgage broker who doesn't seem to be playing with a full deck. Or it least has a constant game of 52 pick up going on in her head. Nikki and I are at the end of our patience with her. I am even contacting another agent today to have a back up plan. The reality of our ending leases is pending heavily on our heads. So much for being well prepared. (We started this in March!)
This weekend Jordan and I are set to road trip to ND for a Bjustad family reunion. This is the family on my fathers side. I have not seen them since my father and grandmother died. I don't have a strong tie to them other than the blood relation. I honestly don't know what to expect. I am traveling with Mom, Jordan, Aunt Jan, and my cousin Erin. Good company I assure you. I hope to provide many pictures when I return.

No comments: